What to Report
Any and all fiscal misconduct including (but not limited to):
- Embezzlement, misappropriation, or other financial irregularities.
- Forgery, alteration, or falsification of any university document or account.
- Impropriety in the handling of funds or the reporting of monetary or financial transactions.
- Misappropriation of university resources such as supplies, equipment, furniture, etc.
- Negligence in performing fiscal responsibility, including record keeping, conflict of interest situations, destroying or concealing records, or any similar or related activity.
- Unauthorized use of university logos or trademarks.
- Misuse of university telephones, faxes, computers,etc.
- Unauthorized use of university facilities or resources for personal gain.
- Unauthorized alteration or manipulation of computer files.
- Authorization or receipt of compensation for hours not worked.